Morocco Global Adventures invites you to discover the earth from the air. Morocco ballooning offers to embark you on one of their unique balconies, form which you will see the Atlas Mountains and the area of Marrakech. See life from a different angle and admire striking views of Marrakech and the surrounding countryside before enjoying mint tea and fresh bread in a typical village house.
- Explore Marrakech from the sky and enjoy a sunrise over the atlas mountains
- Enjoy the landscapes and berber villages over the sky
- Discover the hidden villages and the big palm grove of Marrakech
- Enjoy a morning sunrise with a Moroccan breakfast
- Enjoy a hot-air balloon trip over the Palm Grove of Marrakesh on this exciting tour
- Have mint tea and fresh baked bread with a local Berber family after the flight
Program details :
+ Hall Day : Activity Classic Ballooning Flight Over Marrakech & Camel Ride
Explore Marrakech in this unique activity provided in private, discover Marrakech from the sky! Nearly an hour flight over the thousand-year-old city of Marrakech, enjoy the breathtaking views of the High Atlas Mountains in the background and enjoy a sunrise over the atlas while the color changing with the sunrise. It’s a unique and safe experience due to the good equipment and the perfect conditions :
Plan smoothly and discover Marrakech from the sky! Nearly an hour flight over the thousand-year-old city of Marrakech with the High Atlas Mountains in the background. A unique and safe experience thanks to our equipment in perfect condition.
Departure early in the morning. We pick you up at your hotel and drive you to the launch site in the Jbilets hills. After your flight of nearly 1000m altitude, enjoy a meamen after your ride in 4 × 4 and visit a local village.
A bath in Berber hospitality and culture. Our intimate knowledge of the region, the quality of our equipment and the professionalism of our guides promise you a memorable moment. Accessible to families with children.
- We pick you up and bring you back to your hotel Professional guides.
- Transfer in 4×4 ride to remote villages.
- Tea and traditional pancakes after balloon flight.
- Certificate of theft.
- Liability insurance.
- Local taxes.
- Bottled water.
Not included :
- Fees to historical monuments.
- Personal expenses.